At this time, once a scrapbook has been saved, you can no longer edit the saved pages. This is due to the way we currently save a scrapbook as an image to simplify the printing process. We understand that this current limitation is not ideal and are looking to improve the process.
While you are not currently able to edit a saved scrapbook, you can however add a new page to, or delete unnecessary pages from, an already saved scrapbook. Click here for instructions on adding a new page to your saved scrapbook.
We regret any inconvenience or frustration this may cause.
Articles in this section
- How do I start creating my scrapbook?
- How do I keep my album private?
- Can I edit my saved scrapbook?
- I don't have a Facebook account, can I still save my scrapbook?
- Adding a page to a saved scrapbook
- Locating your scrapbook (MyScrapNook Only).
- Having issues? You may need to enable Flash to use MyScrapNook.