Internet Explorer allows you to change your browser homepage and new tab page at any time.
To remove your Ask homepage:
- At the top right of your Internet Explorer browser window, click on the button that looks like a cog/wheel. For older versions of Internet Explorer, look for the Tools menu option near the top of your browser and click.
- From the menu that opens, select Internet Options.
- Under the General tab, find the Home page section.
- To make the current webpage your only home page, click Use Current, or type the address of your desired webpage into the box. For instance www.google.com or www.yahoo.com.
- Click Apply to save your changes and OK to close the window.