To remove one of our extensions from your Safari, Firefox, or Chrome browser running on Mac OS10.x, please scroll down to the appropriate browser instructions below:
To remove a Mindspark toolbar/extension from Safari:
- From the top menu bar, click on "Safari" and click on preferences from the drop down menu.
- Click on the "Extensions" tab icon at the top of the dialog box.
- Find the Mindspark extension that you would like to remove from the list of installed extensions on the left.
- Click the "Uninstall" button to the right of the extension listing.
- Restart your Safari browser.
To remove a Mindspark toolbar/extension from Firefox:
- From the menu bar at the top of the browser select "Tools" and then "Add-ons" from the dropdown menu.
- From the left, select "Extensions."
- Find the Mindspark extension that you would like to remove and click the "Remove" button found on the right. In our example below we will click the "Remove" button to the right of the MapsGalaxy toolbar we wish to uninstall.
- Restart your Firefox browser.
To remove a Mindspark toolbar/extension from Google Chrome:
- Click on the button with three horizontal bars at the top right of your browser.
- Select "Tools" from the drop down menu and then "Extensions."
- Find the Mindspark extension you would like to remove and click the icon of a trashcan to the right of the extension listing. In our example below we are removing the InboxAce toolbar from Chrome.
- Restart your Chrome browser.
If at any point you require further assistance, our support team will be happy to assist. Simply click on the "Contact Us" tab at the top of this page, or send us an email at email@example.com.