Your screenshot tool gives you the option to copy your screenshot to your computer's clipboard or save it to your computer. Once you save it, you can either e-mail the snapshot as an attachment or upload it to your website, blog, and/or social media sites.
Articles in this section
- Does my screenshot tool work on Linux or OS X?
- Can I capture videos with my screenshot tools?
- How do I email or share my screenshot?
- How do I exit out of the Selection or Window snapshot?
- How do I take a screenshot of my desktop?
- I edited my screenshot in Paint. How can I get the edited screenshot to appear in the application?
- I tried clicking the Prnt Scrn button take a screenshot, but it didn't work.
- The screenshot application allows me to edit my screenshot in Paint. Can I edit my photo in a different program, desktop or online?
- What keyboard shortcuts are available?
- When I close my screenshot tool, why does the program appear to be still running?