Once you edit your screenshot in Paint, click save. Doing so will update your screenshot tool's preview. From there you can press the Copy To Clipboard button to be able to paste your edited screenshot.
Articles in this section
- Does my screenshot tool work on Linux or OS X?
- Can I capture videos with my screenshot tools?
- How do I email or share my screenshot?
- How do I exit out of the Selection or Window snapshot?
- How do I take a screenshot of my desktop?
- I edited my screenshot in Paint. How can I get the edited screenshot to appear in the application?
- I tried clicking the Prnt Scrn button take a screenshot, but it didn't work.
- The screenshot application allows me to edit my screenshot in Paint. Can I edit my photo in a different program, desktop or online?
- What keyboard shortcuts are available?
- When I close my screenshot tool, why does the program appear to be still running?