When you open the Recipe Search feature, you will see the words "Got any special requests?" and a Plus ("+") sign. If you click the Plus ("+") sign, a new drop-down menu and text field will appear. In the drop-down menu, select "Exclude an Ingredient", and then type the ingredient you want to exclude in the text field on the right. Once this is done, enter your recipe search term in the feature's main search box and click the "Find" button.
Articles in this section
- How do I mark a task as complete?
- Are my game high score recorded?
- How can I change my map and directions provider?
- I don't remember my flight number. Can I look up my flight?
- Why can't I find my flight?
- What is the MyWay New Tab?
- How can I upload my own wallpaper?
- Does this feature read or save my passwords?
- How can I search for recipes without certain ingredients?
- Why can't I see Today's Crossword?