To print the current view of your calendar with full color the background designs, please make sure that you have the appropriate paper size, margins and background graphics and colors options selected. Your print settings may be accessed differently based on the browser or your printer setup. Please note, the daily, weekly, and yearly views are made to be print compatible as portrait orientation with standard US letter sized 8.5in by 11in paper. The month view is made to be print compatible as landscape orientation with standard US letter sized 8.5in by 11in paper.
On Firefox, make sure you have the fields below selected before printing.
Articles in this section
- Why do I not see national or religious holidays past 2018?
- How do I setup a notification for my event?
- How do I register with CalendarSpark?
- How do I change the calendar design themes?
- May I use CalendarSpark on my phone?
- Can I upload or integrate other calendar information into CalendarSpark?
- How do I print on my calendar in Firefox?
- How do I print on my calendar in Internet Explorer?
- How do I print on my calendar from my Chrome browser?
- Can I share my calendar?