Western Zodiac signs, also referred to as star signs, are named after specific constellations in the sky. Your Western Zodiac sign is determined by your birthday. Chinese Zodiac signs, on the other hand, are based on the lunar calendar. Your Chinese Zodiac sign is based in the year that you were born.
Articles in this section
- What is astrology?
- What are zodiac signs?
- What is a horoscope?
- What kind of horoscopes does AnytimeAstrology provide?
- How can I change the print size of my horoscope reading?
- How come I cannot see weekly and monthly horoscopes for my Chinese sign?
- Who writes the horoscope readings?
- How do I set a horoscope reading of a different sign on my new tab?
- How do I find horoscopes for additional signs?